International leading distributor specializing in helping our customers make the best cable assemblies in the world
“CommScope has sincere appreciation for the help and support FOC’s entire team as provided us over the past few years. FOC has gone out of their way to help us ……….” read more from CommScope
“On behalf of company Sylex I have to openly say that FOC is our valuable partner which gives us very strong support. In case of any device, technology, or problem ……….” read more from Sylex
“We consider FOC a valuable partner for helping with our rigid ramping requirements and providing the highest quality products and ongoing customer support ……….” read more from Clearfield
“The one thing I like about working with FOC is the ability that they have to explain the technical aspects of fiber optics to all levels of my work force. Whether it’s a seasoned veteran, or a new hire, every time they come out our team improves. ……….” read more from Lynn Electronics Corporation
“We encountered an unexpected problem during the last step in our process development and the FOC was quick to help us find an effective solution ……….” read more from Avo Photonics, Inc.
“I have had a long, wonderful relationship with the personnel at FOC. They are extremely professional and customer service minded ……….” read more from Cablcon
“Rosenberger Brazil has had FOC as a supplier for many years. They have an excellent team and excellent product quality. Everything that we need we go first to them ……….” read more from Rosenberger Domex Brasil
“An Edmund stage for adjusting the height on our Sagitta Laser cleaver broke. Erwin stripped down his demo machine back home in the Netherlands and expressed the part up to us with instructions from the manufacturer on how to replace it………..” read more from TD Fiberoptik Sweden
“We at Power Technology greatly appreciate your candor and follow-up with our problem. It was very refreshing to add a vendor (to a very short list) that was straightforward with a problem resolution………..” read more from Power Technology, Inc.
Read more FOC Testimonials here
- Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC. Announces Wayne M. Kachmar’s schedule at the 65th IWCS International Cable & Connectivity Symposium
- Press Release: Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC. Announces Presentation of Cable Strength Member to Connector Analysis Paper for the Upcoming 65th IWCS International Cable & Connectivity Symposium
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the Hernon® Tuffbond® 302 epoxy adhesive packaged by ÅngströmBond
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the fibersect™ from Phenix Fiber Optics at ECOC 2016
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center, Inc. announces the addition of the FiberChek Probe from Viavi
- Fiber Optic Center Announces Release of Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC.’s Website
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center Announces Release of New Industry Glossary as latest Technical Resource
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center announces Neal Weiss honored by NBAM/ArtWorks! Patron of the Arts
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center announces Sagitta’s Cometx, New Laser Cleaver Platform at OFC 2016
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center announces Fiber Blowing Solutions
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center announces Technical Discussion at OFC 2016
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center announces a new variety of sizes in Fiber Splice Trays
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center announces Splicer V-Groove Cleaning Kit solution
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center announces ÅngströmLap Ultimas-Pro Final Polishing Lapping Film
- Press Release: Fiber Optic Center Announces New President and CEO
- Technical Article: Loose Tight Buffer, Time to Define What We Mean
- How to Accurately Measure IL/RL
- Crystallization in Epoxies: Steps for You to Spot it – and Fix It.
- Braiders, optical cables and the common ground of restorations
- What Causes Poor IL/RL?
- Steps to Overcome Common APC Polishing Issues
- What is an SMA connector and why do we care?
- It’s a lot like Teflon
- Wayne Kachmar’s Are we ready for change?
- Fiber optic network in giant scale
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Failures on the total co-planarity and fiber line on MT interometric test
- Navigating IEC standards for MT/MPO measurements using interferometry
- Laser vs Mechanical Cleaving MT/Single Fiber Roadshow
- Avoid Fiber Blowing Challenges Hidden in the Ground
- Polished Connector Geometries, APC – Part I
- Polymer Expert Blog: Defeating Bubbles . . . Part II
- Blowing Fiber in Existing Infrastructure
- High-performance fiber inspection, analysis, and certification
- Fiber Optic Launch Boxes… why are they important?
- Service Excellence is an Attitude
- Ensuring Clean Fiber Connections
- Fiber Optic Center Customer Service Blog: Impressions on timeliness, language, and improvement.
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: epoxies and how to use small quantities without wasting
- Polishers: Discussion on Expense and Top Technology
- Why are epoxy bi-packs 2.5 grams?
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: polishing machines for MTP/MPO
- Fiber Optic Center AskFOC: Do you have a lapping film that can remove a larger than normal epoxy bead more effectively than 15um Silicon Carbide?